Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gas is $3.60 a gallon this afternoon.

F-YOU!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
$3.19 here this morning, but it's supposed to go up in the afternoon.

Rumor has it gas is still belo $3.00/gal in New Jersey. Any NJ Jlers care to substantiate that?

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
yellojakesmom said:
$3.19 here this morning, but it's supposed to go up in the afternoon.

Rumor has it gas is still belo $3.00/gal in New Jersey. Any NJ Jlers care to substantiate that?
I'm in NJ and I filled up for $2.89/gallon on Sunday
Most places now at just at $3.00 or maybe a few cents less

B

·
0 Posts
Still below 3 bucks in Memphis the other day when I talked to my mom (if I remember correctly). My brain hurts. 3.29 here this morning though I bet it goes up by this afternoon.

Bastards. I don't see how they justify this. Other than maybe they are using the excuse of the new hurricane season prediction report that just came out today as a reason to slow production in order to boost storage in anticipation of problems.

Either way, I don't care. Ridiculous.

B

·
0 Posts
My truck is in the shop and I'm at the half tank I have to fill up now point. It'll probably be 3.60 by the time the mechanic gives it back, after overcharging me for telling me what I already know...sheesh!

:-X I think I need to get a bike. I'll lose the fuel bill, the car insurance, the car payment and my big butt all in one fell swoop.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I just got a coupon for .20 cents per gallon for 15 gallons of gas from Shop and Save, but my god its practically going up .20 per day anyway! :(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts