Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She vomited a lot (well, for her- not a ton for Maverick) on Sunday. 4, maybe 5 times. no lethargy, nothing really in it, just vomiting.

On Monday, I gave her a partial can (1/3) of Science diet i/d in the am, at lunch and in the p/m. No problems- i figured we were home free.

I gave her 3/4 of a can of the i/d this morning ...and then stepped in vomit coming out of the shower.

So-vet time?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Poor Gabs. :(
Sounds like you might have overdone it with the food instead of resting her stomach. I did the boiled hamburger and rice for Tucker since Sunday and it seems to have done the trick.

Yep, I'd take her in. I hope it's just a stomach bug that can be treated quickly. :angel:

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, my vet said to do the science diet i/d instead of rice/hamburger because neither of mine will actually eat rice/hamburger.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Poor Gabby! :( I hope she's feeling better soon. If it were me, I'd take her to the vet, especially with all the recalls going on.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm, I just talked to the tech- since she was at day care (and out of my eye sight) last week, they're concerned about an obstruction- but they close before I get out of school today. The vet will call me back when she's out of surgery.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
because neither of mine will actually eat rice/hamburger.
No kidding? Hmmm.

I hope it's not an obstruction. :( :(

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I'm actually a terrible cook. I wouldn't eat it either.

They're going to hold the clinic open until I can get there at 5 with her :)

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Here's hoping Gabby feels better; we've been through a upset tummy spout with Bailey lately too, but she loves the hamburger/rice!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts