Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, we are on day 5 and it is still clean. The kids have been mindful of their every move. I can easily see when they have dropped clothing, towels or toys onto the floor.

I LOVE IT.... I AM IN HEAVEN.... and.... I am getting a new washer. LIFE IS GOOD!

Disclaimer: It is not my intention to make any green. I'M JUST SO EFFIN HAPPY THAT I HAVE TO SHARE IT.

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
It's bad enough I have to deal with snow, this is too much, really. Today it is my job to empty the master closet so we can finish adding shelves that we started two years ago. Oh hip, hip hurray. I'm trying to be happy for you though. :) Okay, I am, I'm feeling it now. Congrats. ;D

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bacatherine said:
I'm not sure how you managed that but congrats...I can't even keep our house clean for 2 days and it's just SU and I. ::)
I want a clean house more than I want that new Audi. That has to be the ticket here.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
azooinaz said:
*Sending 2 Labs, 4 evil kitties, packrat boyfriend, and 9yo boy to Shanna's house*
You can keep the boyfriend! Ha ha. I wubs ebil kitties. Labs..... ugh... ummm.... Charla wants them ;D. I can handle the 9 yr old.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Well Merry Maids came this morning and gave me the estimate. Wo-oo0ooT! They're coming on Saturday to clean the house, and I can't wait! DH is on notice to pick up his stuff or it'll just cost more, hehehehehehehehehehehhehehehe. You have no idea how much that tickles me ~ be neat, or PAY UP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA//end evil laugh.

Seriously, thanks for the recommendation. This is going to really relieve some pressure off me, and by extension, off Bill too.

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MickeysMommy said:
Well Merry Maids came this morning and gave me the estimate. Wo-oo0ooT! They're coming on Saturday to clean the house, and I can't wait! DH is on notice to pick up his stuff or it'll just cost more, hehehehehehehehehehehhehehehe. You have no idea how much that tickles me ~ be neat, or PAY UP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA//end evil laugh.

Seriously, thanks for the recommendation. This is going to really relieve some pressure off me, and by extension, off Bill too.

YEAHHHHH..... I can't wait to hear about the results. It's SO EXCITING.

I cannot describe the complete change in my outlook on life and my overall demeanor. It is such a positive life changing experience. Some may think that I am over rating this, but seriously, when you have lived like we have been living with no solutions, this is such a breath of fresh air.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Shanna -
OH my you sound like me loving a clean house, since we moved we have not had our regular lady come over - her and her husband rock! So, by May 1st we have made a deal that we will be unpacked so they can come over - I just love a good clean house!
Nice ;D

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
I keep waiting for the day I come home and see that the vacuum fairy has visited. If someone showed up unannounced for a visit, I wouldn't be able to allow them in.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
I keep hearing from other people who have someone come in and help, and they all sound the way you do Shanna; they're walking on air. I estimate that it takes me about two hours to completely clean the livingroom, but it would take me about an hour if I didn't have to keep stopping to deal with the kids or the dog. This could shorten my cleaning time by HALF! WooooooooT!!

·
Registered
6,961 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MickeysMommy said:
I keep hearing from other people who have someone come in and help, and they all sound the way you do Shanna; they're walking on air. I estimate that it takes me about two hours to completely clean the livingroom, but it would take me about an hour if I didn't have to keep stopping to deal with the kids or the dog. This could shorten my cleaning time by HALF! WooooooooT!!
Get this... almost ZERO time is spent on my living room now. When you can see when someone is making a mess, it helps to keep the mess from EVER getting big. This morning, Maddy went to drop an article of hers in the bar chair. Before it ever hit the chair, with the fist clinched around it, she swung her arm back and took it to her room. I was like.... YEAHHHHHHHHHHH! Even Alexa isn't dropping debris behind her.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts