Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone. I literally stumbled onto this site and I'm glad I did.

We (hubby and I) have 2 chocolates. The oldest is almost 11 and her name is MaeBea (maybe it was a good idea, maybe not*?). We then adopted her sister who is a year younger and she's June Bug (aka Buggy, Love Bug), We've had them their whole lives. Buggy has lost the fur around one of her eyes, I THINK it started when the leaves started falling. Initially I thought it was pink eye, but I doubt that would cause hair loss(?)

* we had 2 dogs already ( a golden and a mixed breed rescue) so we questioned our sanity.

Don't know what else to say, so I'll simply wish you all Happy Holidays, Happy New Year and may covid be struck from our lingo in the coming year!

·
Registered
1 Posts
There are many reasons why hair can fall out around the eyes. Some of them are related to allergic reactions. They can be triggered by the food you eat. In most cases, the cause is a food allergen or an overabundance of proteins in the food the dog is fed. It occurs more often when the pet is fed natural, homemade food.

Happy New Year! ❄❄❄⛄⛄⛄

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are many reasons why hair can fall out around the eyes. Some of them are related to allergic reactions. They can be triggered by the food you eat. In most cases, the cause is a food allergen or an overabundance of proteins in the food the dog is fed. It occurs more often when the pet is fed natural, homemade food.

Happy New Year! ❄❄❄⛄⛄⛄
We feed them "Taste of the wild" .We haven't changed their food for a long time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts