Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Melissa's post got me thinking...what are some insane things you used to think or do when you were younger.

I used to run on my front lawn and thought someone would see me running really fast and would ask me to be in the circus and I fell really hard and cut up my leg :laugh: I was about 7 years old.

I used to think the Easter Bunny was invisible and would make my toys fly in the air when I was sleeping, I thought I heard the bunny that's why :laugh:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Re: Funny things you used to think when you were a kid? (or think)

Sitting in church when I was about 5. I HATED my hair, boring and pin straight (still is). I sat there and looked around at all of the old ladies with short, curly (Blue) hair and was so happy to know that my hair wouldn't always be straight. I thought hair got curly as people grew older. :gum:

·
Registered
11,362 Posts

I was POSITIVE I saw Rudolph's shiny red nose on the roof of our apartment building one Christams Eve when I was 4. Told everyone! I now think it must have been the light tower from the next building over. :embarrass:

·
Registered
26,306 Posts

My twin sister and I thought we could be gymnasts, we would bounce , flip, flop and jump off of old sheds, chicken coops and an outhouse :laugh:

·
Registered
13,418 Posts

i thought the devil was under my bed after seeing the excorcist at 7 years old. i don't think i slept again until i was like 9. :gum:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Jinx said:
i thought the devil was under my bed after seeing the excorcist at 7 years old. i don't think i slept again until i was like 9. :gum:
I can't watch that to this day, saw it once :no:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Retriever Mama said:
I was POSITIVE I saw Rudolph's shiny red nose on the roof of our apartment building one Christams Eve when I was 4. Told everyone! I now think it must have been the light tower from the next building over. :embarrass:
Awwww :laugh:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

jzgrlduff said:
Sitting in church when I was about 5. I HATED my hair, boring and pin straight (still is). I sat there and looked around at all of the old ladies with short, curly (Blue) hair and was so happy to know that my hair wouldn't always be straight. I thought hair got curly as people grew older. :gum:
:laugh:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

MidwestGirl said:
My twin sister and I thought we could be gymnasts, we would bounce , flip, flop and jump off of old sheds, chicken coops and an outhouse :laugh:
:laugh: See, I knew we had a lot in common.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts

I thought that all people who lived in single story houses, instead of two-story, were poor. I have no idea where I got this. We were poor and lived in a two-story so it really made no sense at all.

Now, of course, I realize that single stories are bought by people who are smart enough to realize that they are going to get tired of arguing with their spouse over who has to go back upstairs to get whatever they forgot to bring down.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts

i thought it was a girl cheese sandwich

·
Registered
26,306 Posts

Tundra Aries said:
MidwestGirl said:
:laugh: See, I knew we had a lot in common.
;)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

kelli said:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I used to pee my pants when laughing...OH WAIT...I still do that don't I :suspious:

·
Registered
1,166 Posts

kelli said:
Me too! And Campbells makes a soup called "Navy Bean Soup" that I always thought was "Lady Bean Soup." I used to always ask for a girl cheese sandwich and lady bean soup. :laugh:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Aimee said:
kelli said:
Me too! And Campbells makes a soup called "Navy Bean Soup" that I always thought was "Lady Bean Soup." I used to always ask for a girl cheese sandwich and lady bean soup. :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh:

·
Registered
20,085 Posts

I remember thinking that labor/delivery involved the mom-to-be throwing up the baby and plucking it out of the toilet.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts

Aimee said:
kelli said:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts