Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Friday night we had some friends over and well I had no taste for some cigarrites and someone else wanted Wendy's (across the street from the gas station)

So we all loaded up into a friends car that had not been drinking. We go to the gas station I get what I wanted and back into the car. We go through the drive thru and get some fries and something else.

As we are all walking back up to the house, Cody says I don't have my keys, I said I didn't bring my purse just my card and license. So we had to break into our house. I knew I could do it because I use to lock my self out of my bedroom. So Cody wanted to try it first didn't think I could do it. So I walked away and when I came back they were now trying to pick the lock. So I said give me a card I can get us in. (the dead bolt wasn't locked) So he gives me the card I mess around with it put my shoulder into the door and WE ARE IN THE HOUSE. Everyone thought I couldn't do it. I thought it was funny.

Now Cody locks both the dead Bolt and the door nob. ;D

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well he was always telling me there is nothing to worry about with someone breaking in. They would have to get pass te locks. WELL CLEALRY IT DIDNT STOP ME and I saw a thing a couple of months ago on how to break into a dead bolt lock.

You use a flat head screw driver, put that in the key hole and hit the end with a hammer and it just unlocks it. And its true. I am known for locking myself out of a lot of things.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts