Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm on their email list and they let me know about weekly tastings and specials. Today's email contained the following note at the bottom:

Gone Fishin': New Summer Hours

We have decided that, starting this coming Monday, July 20th, we will be closing the shop every Monday for the remainder of the summer. If any "wine emergencies" arise, email either Joe or Greg and we will try our best to make arrangements for a special pick-up.
Wine emergencies?? Now I take my wine seriously, but...never have I had a cabernet crisis. :D:D Nice to know that they will make the effort if you need the rioja and can't wait! I love these guys.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
:D:D I think if your having a "wine emergency" your probably drinking "Mad Dog", not a nice Cabernet or anything you would find at the wine shop:D

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
:D:D I think if your having a "wine emergency" your probably drinking "Mad Dog", not a nice Cabernet or anything you would find at the wine shop:D
Like the guy at the grocery store the other morning:

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Like the guy at the grocery store the other morning:

Yeah pretty sure you wouldn't find that on any wine shelve in a wine shop! More like something you would find in your local convenience store where you can take care of most daily "emergency's" Except those of the medical kind, but heck you can even find a band-aid there!:D

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I have suffered regular wine emergencies. They seem like great owners.
But that's why you should keep a bottle of this under the kitchen sink:

It cames in white also.:D

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts