Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed the other day Emily had a little thing at one corner near her eye--I thought it was just a little boo-boo because the girls are ALWAYS fighting and playing bitey face. Well, I noticed today she has another funky thing I guess where her eyebrow is--I can't really feel it because she won't let me. ::) I'll have to wait until Denny gets home and can hold her down. It looks almost like a tick but it isn't. The one near her corner of her eye is a lot smaller but looks like the same thing. Any ideas about what it could be? It doesn't seem to be hurting her or anything--her eyes are all scrunched up because she was laying in the sun when I took the pics.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm...I wonder who she would have caught them from, though. She's ridden in the car with me more than a few times, but has had zero contact with other dogs for months and months now (besides our dogs). Same with the other dogs. I thought about applying some neosporin but am kind of afraid to, as close as they are to her eye.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Hmmm, not sure Allie - but after's Max's lump issues, I think I'd bring her in pretty quick.

She sure is a cutie, though!!!!!! *SMOOCH*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts