Just Labradors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Piper (UKC Ch. Hayshaker's Kinderwood Charmed One PCD RA CGC) & I decided to do more Obedience this weekend in Fargo. We qualified both days in Novice B with her highest OB score ever & 1st place on Saturday and 2nd place yesterday (Sunday). I think we were both a little tired yesterday as my Mom had been visiting for a few days and our days have been full- Saturday being VERY full (early morning & late night included). It showed when she gave me a no sit on one of the halts and a no finish on the recall yesterday, but we had a lot of fun and she now has 2 legs of her CD title!!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all! Not exactly sure when we're going to finish the last leg up as we have a couple choices coming up. We could finish at Sioux Falls next month, but I am more tempted to wait until our "home" trial in November- even though I like the judge line up in SF a bit better. Gotta get the broad boards out and start working on upper level stuff too, but I'm definitely going to take it step by step with Piper and use the optional classes to our advantage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.