1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Looks perfect to me.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I take it there was not enough room on the couch for both Labs?! The one sitting in front looks a bit miffed!

Bev.

·
Registered
133 Posts
lol if those cats were in our house with Lazy we would have quite a mess on in our house from her chasing them all over the house lmao:D

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Those cats wouldn't last 5 seconds in my house. The Pug goes mental every time he sees one on tv. Imagine what he'd do with the real thing? :eek:

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
:)Those sweet kitties wouldn't be living here. They'd be destuffed in minutes. The girls are very cat aggressive, probably because the black cat that lives next door teases them constantly. Even to the point of pooping in the bushes by the fence in front of them.:eek: Your little fur family looks very happy and well loved.:)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
My idea of the perfect household! :)
My pup discovered the barn cats today, got pretty close to the alpha cat, and I don't think she'll be doing that anytime soon!

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And they all seem to get along or tolerate each other. Didn't realize you had 3 cats!
No it's not toleration ! They will make a point of going over to the dogs to greet them - rub their heads down those fat Lab bodies or licking their heads when they are sleeping ! We are all one happy family

1 - 17 of 17 Posts