Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know a place that has decent prices on Frontline Plus?

The best price I can find is on Amazon, $52 for a 6 month supply(purple box)

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
You an pay $92 for a 6 month pack and get a 7th for free at HKs vet!!!!:eek:

Did that on Friday. Now you have me second guessing myself. Picked up 6 months of Heartguard too.:(

Meds totaled 70% of the annual checkup bill.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yikes Ed!

I like to support the local vet as much as I can. If the vet would match the online price I would go with them, unfortunately they never do.

Found cheaper prices yet
12 month supply of Heartguard Plus $55.12
6 month supply of Frontline Plus $39.37

http://www.pets-megastore.com.au/

Shipped from Australia, since Merial(maker of both products) is based in Australia, I have no problem purchasing these.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've had terrific luck with www.carealotpets.com & have found their products to be a lot less than other places. Been ordering from them for a long time & have never had any problems with any of their stuff. They also have a catalog that you can order from if you prefer to go that way.

I always order my flea stuff from them because I've found them to be about the cheapest.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yikes Ed!

I like to support the local vet as much as I can. If the vet would match the online price I would go with them, unfortunately they never do.

Found cheaper prices yet

Shipped from Australia, since Merial(maker of both products) is based in Australia, I have no problem purchasing these.
I just ordered the Heartguard from here. The total came to $59.40, including shipping ($4.27), for 12 months of the Heartguard Plus for Large Dogs.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Yikes Ed!

Found cheaper prices yet

Thanks for this website! I use K9 Advantix and the cheapest I could find was over $60 for a six month supply for one dog. I just ordered off of your website and I got a six month supply for two dogs for $87. The shipping to the states was only $4 something. I think I'll buy everything from there from now on.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Yikes Ed!

Found cheaper prices yet

I also ordered from here yesterday. a 6 month supply of Frontline plus and Heartguard for 2 dogs was $130, which can't be beat. Anything over $100 had free shipping and the site told me 5-8 buisness days. As long as everything arrives as ordered I think I think i have a new place to order this stuff from!!

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
GREAT prices...never heard of this?

Dogs on Heartgard need an intestinal wormer every 3 months

Has anyone heard of that or do it?

Laura - They have rubber chickens CHEAP! :)

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GREAT prices...never heard of this?

Dogs on Heartgard need an intestinal wormer every 3 months

Has anyone heard of that or do it?

Laura - They have rubber chickens CHEAP! :)
Never heard of it nor have I ever done it since both of mine were pups. Since Hunter is 8 years old, I really do not see the need to add more drugs to his system if it is not needed.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
Yikes Ed!

Found cheaper prices yet

I also ordered from here yesterday. a 6 month supply of Frontline plus and Heartguard for 2 dogs was $130, which can't be beat. Anything over $100 had free shipping and the site told me 5-8 buisness days. As long as everything arrives as ordered I think I think i have a new place to order this stuff from!!

UPDATE - I received my order today, took 9 days which is ok with me seeing as how it came from AUS. It appears this is a good and legit place to order pet stuff from. Thanks for to the original poster for sharing it!!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
I prefer advantix. I get it from KV Vet $60.95 for a 6 Mo supply. For the past 2 years I have had nothing but complaints heard on Frontline and how it has been less effective and not working the full month.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Great, glad you guys received your stuff!

Hopefully mine will show up today, neighbor already found a tick on her dog. Pretty freaking early in the year for ticks to be out.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
I'm in Philadelphia and Jake had a tick on him in February :eek:

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
I am SO glad I saw this! I just ordered both Heart Guard and Frontline, which will take care of this year until next year's annuals (at my vet last week, they only gave me 6 months of HG, and I really prefer to get a year at a time). Big savings, too. Thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts