Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw my ortho surgeon this morning. Surgery is scheduled for April 22nd to do the other hip. I'm going to be bionic when this is done.

I am not looking forward to going through the whole thing again. ****.

Collin, I'll take the $2,000,000 if I can use both hands to help me. LOL

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
You and Nellie have been troopers through both of your recoveries. We'll be by your side this time around, too.

If you don't have one already, ask your surgeon to issue you one of those cards that states you have implants. Tudor's bionic side tends to set off some detectors and the card helps spring him from security guards who would just LOVE to take someone prisoner. :happy:

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Paddysmom said:
You and Nellie have been troopers through both of your recoveries. We'll be by your side this time around, too.

If you don't have one already, ask your surgeon to issue you one of those cards that states you have implants. Tudor's bionic side tends to set off some detectors and the card helps spring him from security guards who would just LOVE to take someone prisoner. :happy:
Nance, the doc gave me an official card with my photo on it but I still had to get wanded at two court houses here. the idiots didn't care about the card. LOL

·
Registered
12,928 Posts
so sorry you are going through this again. my grandmother had both done but both were from falls..she didn't have to anticipate it coming. prayers you do as well as before in your healing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts