Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Justine

I got the parcel from the post office.....We love it thank you!!! I hope you see it here because at the moment I can't post on the main forum so I think it's down... Anyway, when I picked it up you could smell the lollies inside. I think it's the cinnamon ones... even the Post Office lady said "gee, your parcel smells yum!" haha

Milly checking it out:

OOh I think I've spotted something good Mum!

Lemme just grab it...

Wow!! How cool!! A new stuffie!!! Awesome!!

Posing with stuffie:

The goodies all inside their box (minus stuffie!)

She's found her Orbee Ball!

Posing with both toys

All the goodies on display:

Milly not happy that I took her new stuffie off her to take a photo

MMuummm!! Give it back! Give it Back!

Harumph! I's steeling its from yous!

Checking her stuffie out (i think she was looking for it's tags LOL)

We did get a quaratine notice to say that 2 dog food items had been removed and quaratined. They will destroy them in 30 days :( But we love our gift and the card is just SSOOO cute!!! Thank you so much again. We love our goodies!!

Cheers Sarah & Milly~

http://forum.labster.net/index.php?topic=253.0

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CJs Mom said:
I just love the pic of her taking the stuffie back!
Me too! I know it's a bit fuzzy but it's such a perfect sequence of pictures.... The whole sitting at the corner of the couch with the sad "what'd u take it for" face, getting more demanding with two feet on the couch with a very not happy face on, stealing it and then checking out every inch of her new toy.

Can you tell stuffies are her favourites??????? :D It's also so SO awesome that it comes with a replacement squeaker Justine!!!!!

And we took the pink ball to the park this morning, she loves the way it bounces erratically when I throw it... and it bounces SO high!! She wore herself out chasing after it. If only they made balls like that for the chuck it hey!!

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
sarahnye said:
CJs Mom said:
I just love the pic of her taking the stuffie back!
Me too! I know it's a bit fuzzy but it's such a perfect sequence of pictures.... The whole sitting at the corner of the couch with the sad "what'd u take it for" face, getting more demanding with two feet on the couch with a very not happy face on, stealing it and then checking out every inch of her new toy.

Can you tell stuffies are her favourites??????? :D It's also so SO awesome that it comes with a replacement squeaker Justine!!!!!

And we took the pink ball to the park this morning, she loves the way it bounces erratically when I throw it... and it bounces SO high!! She wore herself out chasing after it. If only they made balls like that for the chuck it hey!!
I knew she liked stuffies from some of your other posts and pics w/ all of her toys. I've never had one of those Kong ones like that frog.. Abbey sometimes chews them apart to find the squeaker, so I was like HEY EXTRA SQUEAKER! :laugh:

I'm glad that Milly enjoys the ball. They might make ones that are a bit smaller and could probably fit the Chuck-It.... :confused:

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Love the pics! Millie is so adorable. :-*

Lexi just a got a stuffie from the same line... they are not stuffed, but come with extra squeakers. Lexi's got a squirrel.

As for them taking the dog treats, I was familiar with that. When I participated in the Secret Pals, I had Claire (aka LubmyLabs) in Australia. She'd warned me that I could not send food items as they would remove them. It is to protect the environment in Australia from bugs, etc. that could cause really bad environment problems.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Nice haul Milly, looks like you and your mom did well~ :happy:

I had a SS in Western Au last 2 years ago and I didn't know that Oz customs don't allow any pet food/treats in and they confiscated half the parcel.... :(

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
WOW!!! So nice of you, Justine!!!!!

How's Milly's incision healing up, Sarah? :happy:

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jzgrlduff said:
WOW!!! So nice of you, Justine!!!!!

How's Milly's incision healing up, Sarah? :happy:
Her incision is great thanks for asking. It looks really good, you can hardly tell she was cut open now! I am really impressed with how well they did the stitches, how good she was at not licking it too and how good it looks so soon after.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts