Just Labradors banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,075 Posts
zoezoe said:
:laugh: he looks like he has something to say. :laugh:
I agree .. not sure if its "well ya gonna feed me", "put that camera away" or what
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
AbbyandMolly said:
He is just so gosh darned handsome!!!

However, he looks like he may be plotting something (haha)...watch out!
Oh he has been. I'm grounded for awhile because he was a bad boy and I was a bad owner for not paying attention.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,830 Posts
labby said:
AbbyandMolly said:
He is just so gosh darned handsome!!!

However, he looks like he may be plotting something (haha)...watch out!
Oh he has been. I'm grounded for awhile because he was a bad boy and I was a bad owner for not paying attention.
Wuht hoppen? You're not grounded... you just got another lesson!
(Remember the days when we let Paddy "free-range"?) GOD! Major doinks there... but we learned.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Paddysmom said:
labby said:
AbbyandMolly said:
He is just so gosh darned handsome!!!

However, he looks like he may be plotting something (haha)...watch out!
Oh he has been. I'm grounded for awhile because he was a bad boy and I was a bad owner for not paying attention.
Wuht hoppen? You're not grounded... you just got another lesson!
(Remember the days when we let Paddy "free-range"?) GOD! Major doinks there... but we learned.
When I was riding him on Thursday (I think it was Thursday), he put his head down. I let him and was just gathering the reins back up when the turd laid down. Usually he takes a couple of minutes to go down when he rolls in the snow. Not this time. Plop, he was down. He started to roll to the right and I had to do a bail. Rolled off of him, doing an emergency dismount. Grabbed the reins and got him up just as he was about to roll with the saddle still on. Don't think so, bud.

Had to walk all the way back to the garage in knee high snow. Not sure if I tweaked the knee when I got off or walking back. We rode in the round pen and I felt him thinking about doing it again and he got a heel in the side.

So we're working on the ground for awhile until my knee heals. It's the one I had done when I was a teenager so it's a bit more delicate and tricky with all the screws, wires, etc.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,292 Posts
labby said:
Paddysmom said:
labby said:
AbbyandMolly said:
He is just so gosh darned handsome!!!

However, he looks like he may be plotting something (haha)...watch out!
Oh he has been. I'm grounded for awhile because he was a bad boy and I was a bad owner for not paying attention.
Wuht hoppen? You're not grounded... you just got another lesson!
(Remember the days when we let Paddy "free-range"?) GOD! Major doinks there... but we learned.
When I was riding him on Thursday (I think it was Thursday), he put his head down. I let him and was just gathering the reins back up when the turd laid down. Usually he takes a couple of minutes to go down when he rolls in the snow. Not this time. Plop, he was down. He started to roll to the right and I had to do a bail. Rolled off of him, doing an emergency dismount. Grabbed the reins and got him up just as he was about to roll with the saddle still on. Don't think so, bud.

Had to walk all the way back to the garage in knee high snow. Not sure if I tweaked the knee when I got off or walking back. We rode in the round pen and I felt him thinking about doing it again and he got a heel in the side.

So we're working on the ground for awhile until my knee heals. It's the one I had done when I was a teenager so it's a bit more delicate and tricky with all the screws, wires, etc.
Sounds like you need some grass reins LOL
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top