Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DVR cut off last night. Need help with the end. (I even set it up to go 15 minutes over because I saw Idol went long. It SAID the show was 1 hour 15 minutes, but it stopped taping about 10 minutes before that!)

So, it stopped with the boy in the car looking out the window. They had just flashed to his face and showed him with a little grin. Anything else?

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
He was looking at an older dude walking down the street who looked a lot like him, just older.

BTW I didn't see the beginning and don't normally watch the show...but that part I did catch. :)

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Observer?

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm so dumb. I watched that whole show and never put the kid together with the Observer. Of course they're the "same"! Appearance for one and since the Observer is always at Pattern events he's sensing them before they happen too. Duh.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
I'm so dumb. I watched that whole show and never put the kid together with the Observer. Of course they're the "same"! Appearance for one and since the Observer is always at Pattern events he's sensing them before they happen too. Duh.
Don't feel bad I didn't put it together either :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts