Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He has had a really nice GF for 2 years now (practically lives with him) - very cute girl, always been the perfect gf.

He goes away on vacation for a week, come back and something just doesn't seem right . He asked his Father if he had seen anything happen with his GF and his father acts clueless.

So fast forward to 3 weeks later... he comes home from work, when bam clear as day right in my Kitchen he catches his Father red handed with his meat in his GF.

He was PISSED, told him to get his meat out of the GF and GTFO, needless to say the GF got turned off. He could not get over it and that night kicked his GF out of the house.

Now it's been 2 weeks since the incident and he has been without his GF. Yesterday his Father had the audacity to ask him how his GF has been. Can you frigging believe it!

Other to pack his stuff and move to another state/cut all ties with his father, I really have no advice for him

Here are some pics of his GF

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
And here I was all set to tell you about someone I knew that the same thing happened to (he moved clear to the other side of the country)...

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Other to pack his stuff and move to another state/cut all ties with his father, I really have no advice for him
Geesh, you are just as clueless as your friend's father. Tell him to get his own GF.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
****, I was falling for it.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
This was the best thing I've read all week.
Bravo!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Heh. Good one. Going forward, I'm going to assume that all your talk about BJs involves only the warehouse outlet.

·
Registered
601 Posts
This happened to me...sort of. Only it was my boyfriend banging his best friends MOM.

I GTFO'd and never looked back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts