Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Zena is doing very well. She is barking to let me know when she wants to go potty. She is eating well and is just a joy to be around. She loves being petted so much, she is almost like a kitten. She leans into you and moves her head around and twist's to get you to pet the good spots. She went on a big adventure on Wednesday.

First we went to Petsmart where I work so I could show her off:D I put her in a cart and rode her around the store so she would not get tired out. She loved being driven around!

Heather thought she was just the sweetest old gal. She got lots of treats there and was even put to work behind the counter.

Zena was put in charge of checking to make sure all the treats tasted good enough for the clients dogs that came to visit for day camp.

After that we checked on grooming, but they said the only option was to shave her down. TOO COLD for that right now, so we will just live with the smell for a while. It really is not that bad.

Then we had some burgers from Wendy's and headed for home.

It was finally a bit warmer so Zena sat in the snow while I got 2 weeks worth of snow and ice off the sidewalk.

Plane and simple, she is just the most beautiful girl and has a soul to match. She gets along with the other dogs and they have fun running around her while she tries to figure out where they are. Her and Tailer where laying on the pillow together this afternoon. No camera nearby though.

ROO ROO! C'Mon dad. Lets do something. Take me for a walk or something. Or maybe a nice nap in front of the fireplace. Zena, that sounds like an excellent idea, is there room for me to nap too?

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
She really is a beauty Joe and her smile is so heart warming.

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
I don't know the whole story on Zena....but I bet she is thinking she just won the doggie lottery.
she is in good hands. You are something else Joe.

She is beautiful.

·
Registered
101 Posts
She's in a good home with lots of love now. God Bless your heart, this girl knows she's in good hands. :happy:

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Joe. that picture of her sitting in the snow moved me to tears. She is smiling! LOOK AT HER! I have never seen such a smile on a dog. I can feel her happiness looking at that, I really can! Oh, I am so happy for this dear sweet old girl. God bless you both. Richly.

Oh Joe, I just think you are the greatest person. You are in my top five for people I have met with beautiful hearts. It's a very elite group. :D

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
What a sweet soul she is....... I can tell she is very very special Joe..... I'm so glad that she found you !

1 - 20 of 22 Posts