Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pretty much knew what I was going to be told when I went into the urologist yesterday, but I guess I was hoping it would be better. It certainly could be worse. Seems I have this tumor growing in my bladder and the unwelcome visitor has to be removed. Doc says it is a low grade non invasive ******* based on what he can see through his scope. They will know for sure when they take it out. So, now I get to wait 10 days for it to be removed. Keeps life exciting.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Sending lots of good thoughts to you Ed. I hope that the Op goes smoothly and it turns out to be nothing to worry about. And that HK gets her walking partner back soon.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear this. Good thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery and some very good news.

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Oh golly, Ed!! So sorry you have to go through this but I hope your operation goes smoothly, that the lab reports are good, and that your recovery is very smooth.

When is it scheduled for -- Monday, April 5th?

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Good thoughts for an uneventful procedure and speedy recovery Ed.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Good Luck Ed,

Hope it is benign and all goes well and surgery solves the problem.

My dad fought bladder cancer for years for until his migrated to an agressive form and they had to remove his bladder. That was 5 years ago. He didn't have to have chemo or any other etreatment as it was confined to the bladder. He golfs, rides his bike and does whatever else he wants now. No signs of any other problem. Plus he says peeing in the bag has 1 major advantage he can sleep through the night without getting up for a pit stop.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Prayers and good thoughts going up for you, Ed. My BIL has had bladder cancer and is a 12-year survivor. Yours is benign and just a *******, so you'll be great once they give it the boot. Make sure you get lots of attention while you're recuperating! ;)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.