Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya
Zoe here.
Anybody want a new mom? She can cook and plan some wild doggie parties. But she's mean.

I mean, I gouged my paw three weeks ago and I really am better. REally I am! I advised her that I didn't need my sock and muttluck at the beach today, but nooooo.....she wouldn't listen. Ya know how you play deaf? Well, that's what mom did. She was deaf and put on my sock and muttluck and taped both with waterproof tape to boot!!

I was at the beach for 2 hours and by the 2nd hour, my muttluck was soggy and falling off my foot but because of the dang waterproof tape, they wouldn't fly off like they normally do. So I had to gimp around the beach while all the other dogs laughed at me. How humiliating. :-\

And there were two new dogs at the beach today and they were hysterically laughing at me while I gimped around. I tried to stay in the water as much as possible. Whenever I tried to dig for rocks, mommy had to say "ah ah" and I had to stop! Can you believe?!!!!

Mom says I have one more muttluck beach weekend. oh lah :(

So, anybody wants my mom? She comes with a trust fund, snacks and her own pots and pans.

Loves & Aloha,
Zoe the Umlaut.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hi Zoe,
My mom can get like that too..When I hurt my leg a couple of months ago she made me walk on a leash for 4 weeks..I couldn't even go potty by myself..talk about lack of privacy..She kept saying it was for my own good but I hated it..No park, no swimming, no fetching..Now how is that for my own good?!?!?!?
Mommy did tell me that you had hurt your pad a while back and I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better and are able to go swimming again..
Maybe there is a store we can go to, to return our Mommies..I'll look around and let you know.
Hugs and Kisses
Kallie

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Zoe, I fink you are pretty lucky to have a mommy that takes you to da beech. My mom just takes me to skool. She sayz she is gunna take me to pway wiff udder labbies but she hasn't yet. She won't let me pway wiff da udder pups at skool neider. :( I would trade you mommies, but dis one saveded me from da rescue place, so I kinda like her.

Buddy

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
I'll take her, Zoe. She takes you to the beach everyday. I only get to go once in awhile. She hasn't even taken me to Auntie Linda's lately so I can go swimming.

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Zoe,

Yeah they are so mean...my dad hasn't taken me swimming in like 4 days and he left for two days and got a house with a fenced yard (whatever that is) he SAID is for me. gee whiz...I'll trade ya my dad for your mom.

Tal

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
Hey Zoe,

I'll trade ya. I thinks I would like that beach stuff. And I chews real good so I bet I could get off anything she put on my feet. My mom says I am a power chewer whatever that means. We don't have no beach thing here but I do have a swimming pool and Cierra would come play with you.

Love
Cinnamon

·
Registered
329 Posts
Zoe girl

I will trade you a Mommy who can cook for a daddy who paints your pikture over and over again - how annoying is that

Wanna trade???

Kisses

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Zoe,

When our Mom does things like that, she says it's because she loves us. Your Mom must love you alot.

Ranger & Reggie

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kay...I'm not gonna trade mommies or daddies.
Lady & I decided to run away from home. Who wants to come? :D
backpacks optional.
Ours will be stuffed w/kibbles, treats and toys!

See ya mom....we are soooo outta here.

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
Hi Zoe! Judy here. I would gladly trade Mommys, but believe me, you wouldn't want mine. She hurt her back a week ago and has been in bed most of the time. Mitzi and I keep her company there all day, but she is NO FUN. No walks, no swimming, no car rides, no play games, nothing. She is finally better today and got our leashes for a walk, but when she opened the door, it was pouring rain - no walk. Zoe, it's better to have a hurt paw than a hurt Mommy.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Zoe, dear, sometimes a human has to be cruel to be kind. They just need to learn when it's time to stop. Know what I mean? ;)

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
zoesmom said:
Kay...I'm not gonna trade mommies or daddies.
Lady & I decided to run away from home. Who wants to come? :D
backpacks optional.
Ours will be stuffed w/kibbles, treats and toys!

See ya mom....we are soooo outta here.

LOL!!! Head here Zoe! We have lots of room for a free spirit like you and your friend.

That is such a great picture lol

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Hey Zoe!!

Henery here... do you thinks you and Lady can make it all across the ocean and get to Canada-lands?? You can come lives at my house!! :D

Loves, Henery!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Hey Zoe, Molly here. I love your plan withs the backpacks dey look miiiitey kewl. Maybe you can take a tour around and visit all of us (your pals here from JL) and of course Lady can come visit too, we loves new friends.

Stacey says when you gets to us don't visit us in balteemore since we're not there...come to our beach and we can go play in the sand and the waves with no socks, muttlucks or waterproof tapes!

Loves Your Pal,
Molly

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Zoe and Lady,

You look way kewl with those backpacks on. If you head out our way, drop by the house, you can stay or you can just hang out for a few days.. No way our Mom would turn way two cutes labs like yourselves.

Ranger & Reggie

1 - 17 of 17 Posts