Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of you are interested, I'm going to be interviewing a professional dog trainer on a live teleseminar (which means that you can call in or listen over the web, and also make comments or questions via the web) on the 23rd of February (this coming Monday). This trainer has been working with all sorts of dogs, and especially labradors, for over 30 years and she owns a dog training facility that works with police dogs, obedience training, agility, and show dogs-- you name it, she's trained it.

So if anyone's interested in listening in and asking your own labrador training questions, feel free to join in!

(You will have to register by entering your first name and email address, because there are a limited number of spots on the call.)

Here's where to go to sign up:
http://www.trainingyourlab.com/trainercall

Thanks a lot, everyone.
-Lauren

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was not my intention. I had assumed, perhaps incorrectly, that since you all are labrador owners, you might be interested in hearing a professional dog trainer answer questions about lab training for free. If this is not the case, then don't sign up. But I wanted to put a blurb out here for anyone who is interested.

I know for myself that I'm very interested in hearing what this trainer has to say, since I know that she is incredibly knowledgeable and has been training dogs for 30 years. But if you feel spammed because I put this up here, then I apologize.

Sincerely,
-Lauren

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
traininglabs said:
That was not my intention. I had assumed, perhaps incorrectly, that since you all are labrador owners, you might be interested in hearing a professional dog trainer answer questions about lab training for free. If this is not the case, then don't sign up. But I wanted to put a blurb out here for anyone who is interested.

I know for myself that I'm very interested in hearing what this trainer has to say, since I know that she is incredibly knowledgeable and has been training dogs for 30 years. But if you feel spammed because I put this up here, then I apologize.

Sincerely,
-Lauren
Apologize accepted ;)

But as you maybe should noticed, most people on this board are ready involved in training their dogs, or maybe give training to others. So, if a opinion from a dog trainer who trains allready for 30 years dogs add some stuff, i dont know. But training dogs for 30 years doesnt say a lot, if the man (or woman?) already does do the same trick for 30 years in the wrong way ... You do the math ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts