Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to bed with a sinus headache on the right side of my face. So my right eyeball and eye socket were killing me. Woke up in the middle of the night... still hurt. Alarm went off this morning... still hurt.

Sometime between snooze hits this morning, I dreamt I was up and getting ready for work and looked in the mirror. The color in my right eye was seeping out of the boundary of my iris, so the white of my eye was turning green.

:eek:

Freaked me right out.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
eek! that is crazy! Would freak me out!

I was having a nightmare the other night and didn't even realize I was in dream. Thought it was all real. When I did wake up I realized I wasn't just crying in my dream I was actually physically crying. I had tears covering my face, I was drenched in sweat, my eyes were red and puffed up. Needless to say I woke up yesterday morning with puffy eyes. awful!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
HA HA!!! Weeeeeeeeeird!! Betcha woke right up after that, huh? :D

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Sometime between snooze hits this morning, I dreamt I was up and getting ready for work and looked in the mirror. The color in my right eye was seeping out of the boundary of my iris, so the white of my eye was turning green.
That must have been an eyesoar! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts