Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready for work this morning and I hear the usual antics - F&M running around, barking at eachother, tug-o-warring, bitey-facing, butt-tucking from room to room. This morning they had more energy than usual though! I wish I had taken pics.

The large part of the sectional couch fell off of the little ledge behind it, feet up in the air.....the other parts of the couch were all in disarray, cushions and pillows everywhere....the area rug was pushed up against the wall, wooden benchseat somehow made it to the center of the room....went to the kitchen and there was water everywhere!! Frankie pulled his puppy hat out, apparently. He dove into the water dish and flicked it all over the place.

I have my 4 year old puppy back now, instead of Mr. Mellow Frankie. That new food is awesome. :) I'll put up with the mess for that! They were both happy and totally spent when I left. Oh, Tucker was hiding in the bathroom with me while all of this was going on. LOL

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's incredible, Kel. He's got food allergies and his ear wasn't getting better, plus all he did was lie around all the time, like an old fart dog. I put them all on Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diet (L.I.D.) Venison & Sweet Potato about 2 months ago.

So I end up spending 10 minutes before I leave cleaning and straightening everything up, so what? :)

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Sounds like Frankie is really feeling better! :) That's wonderful.

I love it when they play like that, but Bill has a fit when the boys play in the house. I guess I can understand why. We do have two, mostly-glass curio cabinets at Lab-level, a grandfather clock, and my grandmother's china hutch full of her hand-painted china on the wall where they seem to bump into it a lot as they make the turn to butt-tuck back into the living room. <sigh>

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahhh, well then I can understand that, Jackie. Our house is pretty much dog-proof so I don't care. :)

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
It's incredible, Kel...
Isn't it, tho? That was the first LID I switched Caleb to. Lucky for me, he isn't allergic to eggs or salmon, so every couple of months I switch varities. The food didn't stop his ear infections, but he definitely doesn't get them as often as he used to (it seems His Royal Puppy Highness also has environmental allergies). Anyhoo- great food!

...So I end up spending 10 minutes before I leave cleaning and straightening everything up, so what? :)
Why bother? Don't you just have to pick it all up again when you get home from work? I'd just leave it, and pick up when I got home so I had a place to sit. LOL

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why bother? Don't you just have to pick it all up again when you get home from work? I'd just leave it, and pick up when I got home
Oh no no no no no! I can't leave the house unless it's neat....kitchen cleaned, bed made, everything in it's place. I like to come home to a neat house. They don't do anything during the day except sleep, so it's looks like it did when I left in the morning. :)

They did it again this morning. I can't help but laugh! Macy topped it off by hopping in the creek right before I left. :rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts