Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hubby just cleaned Frankie's ear with a cotton ball soaked in warm water, then he tossed it in the ashtray :-\. Frankie snagged it and swallowed it before I could get it from him. Should I be concerned at all? It shoud pass OK, right???

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I would think so - I have seen much worse go through my two like rubber rings from chewed toys, tennis ball fluff (sunshine likes them bald!) and much more!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is pretty gross, isn't it? :-X
Thanks for the reassurance. :)

·
Registered
305 Posts
Isn't feeding cottonballs soaked in milk a remedy for something? Give that boy a tall cold glass to go with his snack!

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
yp, i think he should be fine too.
theo always tries to eat the ones i just use on him too! ::)

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
I've fed Jake cotton balls lots of times when he's eaten something he shouldn't...like glass Christmas ornaments!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Frankie...lol out of the ashtray? YUCK...stick to the trash my friend, much tastier. He will survive....lord, if you'd only seen the things my litter cookie monster has managed to get down her disposal lol.

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
:D Frankie! You silly!

Yeah, I can definitely think of much worse things to eat. ;D What in the world could he have found attractive about a cotton ball? ???

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What in the world could he have found attractive about a cotton ball?
I think it was his own ear stink he was after. :-X :-X

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
jzgrlduff said:
I think it was his own ear stink he was after. :-X :-X
You are RIGHT about that. We tease Maddy all the time because if you stick your finger in her ear, she'll tackle you just to get to the finger so she can lick it. It's very funny.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Gross Jen! LOL!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts