Just Labradors banner

Four dental appointments...

488 views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Linda1 
#1 ·
in less than a week and a half. George Washington's mythical wooden teeth are looking pretty good right now.

#6 ·
Okay - second opinion this morning. Said pretty much the same stuff, but I liked him a LOT better so I'm glad I went. Tomorrow I get to go to an endontist to make sure I don't need a root canal before the oral surgery. Really? Are we just all going to get together and see how much torture it's possible to inflict upon me?

#10 ·
I might be on my dentist's sh!t list. I have had to cancel appointments a few times because I travel. I always call 24 hours in advance but I think they have a "list". I think I'm being profiled. Where's the ACLU when you need them.

#13 ·
Crap. I made two weeks ago appt and I will not miss this fridays. How long before my sentence is served?

added: otherwise I need a dentist in NYC, NJ, Houston, New Orleans ,Seattle, Sacramento.........
It takes a long time to serve the sentence . . . and never miss an appointment at 4pm or on a Friday! :) I used to travel a lot too, and now they just put me on the "cancellation list". I am due at the end of the month, so I have already called to let them know I will be home that week. Makes it easier for me, I hate appointments.

#14 ·
It takes a long time to serve the sentence . . . and never miss an appointment at 4pm or on a Friday! :) I used to travel a lot too, and now they just put me on the "cancellation list". I am due at the end of the month, so I have already called to let them know I will be home that week. Makes it easier for me, I hate appointments.
Thanks for the insider tips. Would bringing flowers to the receptionist help? Her area could use a little cheering up.

#15 ·
I hate the dentist, in general. I love my dentist, specifically. He's so helpful and involved and concerned. I have his home number from when Riley jacked up his mouth in his bike accident and he told us to call him whenever and he'd meet us at the office.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.