Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thank you gov't employee perks!

While all my friends go back to work on Monday.. i get to gloat and sloth for another day.

yay!

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kaisdad said:
The nice thing about working for a Brit, is that we close both Friday and Monday!
don't forget all the bangers and mash you can eat!

J

·
0 Posts
Booo I work for the gov. and I have to work tomorrow and monday. Your in Canda though, right?

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jakeysmom said:
Booo I work for the gov. and I have to work tomorrow and monday. Your in Canda though, right?
I am.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kaisdad said:
kelli said:
jakeysmom said:
I am.
As am I. But in the much nicer West side of the country :p
I was gonna argue, but you're kinda right.. so i'll be quiet for once.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
We close at 1PM tomorrow. And I'll be back here Monday morning.

And between-time, I'll be on the bench at church... on the bench at church... on the bench at church... on the bench at church... on the bench at church... and MORE on the bench at church...

If you hear a hugh SIGH at about 1:15PM on the afternoon of Easter, that would be me, finally finishing up and preparing to go home and unwind, with a houseful of company. :p :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
kelli said:
kaisdad said:
kelli said:
jakeysmom said:
I am.
As am I. But in the much nicer West side of the country :p
I was gonna argue, but you're kinda right.. so i'll be quiet for once.
*cough*AHEM*cough*

B..bu...but what about the East side? We're sitting in a blanket of fog right now, what's wrong with that?

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
don't forget all the bangers and mash you can eat!
Oh, yummy. I love bangers and mash!

I'm so looking forward to the bank holiday. The weather is supposed to be in the 60's. All the family minus me are away up north for a wedding so it is me and the dogs...bliss! ;D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts