Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I just realized for three of them, I've worn the exact same shirt in three different colors. Wonder if anyone noticed?

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
I thought it looked familiar on the second day but the color threw me off.
I like it! Buy some more colors!

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Ha! That's funny. You must shop like me. I find something I like and buy 3 or 4 of the same thing in different colors! I even do it with pants. So I'm in the same boat as you! I was hoping nobody noticed!

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
If it's with different bottoms I likely wouldn't have noticed... or thought anything of it if I did.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
black shirt with khaki skirt
green shirt with black pants
white shirt with black capris

I found a t-shirt where the sleeves almost go down to my elbows. I grabbed three. I don't like my arms, so I hate all the teeny-tiny sleeved t-shirts that barely cover your armpits. I really have thought about buying more, but then I'd probably wear them every day of the week and I believe that would really be a problem. =)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I don't think anyone would notice. Heck, I wear a t-shirt every single day, not the same one, but a t-shirt all the same. They look alike, just different colors and prints. :D

·
Registered
618 Posts
Shoot, guys wear jeans everyday - How can you tell if they are the same ones or not?

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
We changed the dress code to polo's and jeans/dockers last year...so I always wear the same shirt 4 days a week, Fridays are "people shirt day..so you can wear any shirt but a t-shirt. Most of the time I wear different colors each day but if I have done laundry mid-week and cannot remember which ones I wore in the beginning of the week they get repeated.

Our director decided dress work clothes were just getting to expensive to buy and maintain ...along with dry cleaning, stockings etc. So she decided everyone was going to polos. They are $18 each we have are choice of 2 materials. Each one has at least 25 colors to choose from. You can get long sleeved ones but I figure in Phoenix who needs them.

I tell you I have saved money even though I think I have 15 or so shirts. My dry cleaning bill use to be $20 a week.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Ha! That's funny. You must shop like me. I find something I like and buy 3 or 4 of the same thing in different colors! I even do it with pants. So I'm in the same boat as you! I was hoping nobody noticed!
I do the same thing! Because of my height and my, umm, extra width, it's hard to find things I really like that fit well. When I do, I tend to get several in different colors, both pants and tops.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts