1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Yes, I noticed it, but it doesn't really bother me.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
all I know is the smilies are great but yet ticking me off at the same time,
Also putting in an image
alone it will say something about it not being long enough.

Other than that I am happy :)

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I have noticed noticed noticed this too too too. And what's weird weird weird weird weird is that when you go to try try to edit, the word appears appears appears appears appears only once.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
I have noticed noticed noticed this too too too. And what's weird weird weird weird weird is that when you go to try try to edit, the word appears appears appears appears appears only once.
Why are you repeating yourself? Why are you repeating yourself? Why are you repeating yourself? Why are you repeating yourself? Why are you repeating yourself? Why are you repeating yourself? Why are you repeating yourself? Why are you repeating yourself? Why are you repeating yourself? Why are you repeating yourself?

·
Registered
12,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why are you repeating yourself? Why are you repeating yourself? Why are you repeating yourself? Why are you repeating yourself? Why are you repeating yourself? Why are you repeating yourself? Why are you repeating yourself? Why are you repeating yourself? Why are you repeating yourself? Why are you repeating yourself?
stop it! stop it! stop it! stop it! stop it! stop it! stop it! stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it!stop it! :biggrin1:

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Unless it has recently been fixed, I'm not seeing it. I didn't see it in Amy's post you used for an example.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts