Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Otay I gots a kwestyun fors ya, wens yous is playing wifs your annoying sisser does she always lay on tops ofs you ans havs a ball-y
in her moufh ans trys too play bity face in all ofs dis?

Wens Sassy plays she always has a bally in her moufh,Daddy has tried too tell Sassy brat dats not da way too play bitey face, but it fun fors me cos she can'ts bity me,hahahahahhahaha..........

I's just wonderin.

O ans wens she's buggin me a bity her ears.hahahahahaha

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Well, Mugs, here's the deal. Whenever mom is playing ball with Abby in our family room, I stick myself right smack dab in the middle of the room to annoy her. Then, as she whizzes by me I grab her by her back leg which makes her mad and then she drops the ball. Then I nip her cheek and we engage in a game of bitey face. We play for a few minutes and then Abby picks her ball back up and plunks it in mom's lap. At that point, I grab my bone and go lay down in the corner with it. I just love being a pest!

So, tell Sassy that playing bitey face with a ball in her mouth kinda defeats the purpose of a good cheek pinch, but if it's workin' for you Mugs, don't teach her the right way. Mums the word!

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
No, Mugsy, unforchoonittly Katie only has her teefs in her mouf.

sigh

But Jack, standin inna middle ob da room is way cool! Hahahahaha! Mugs, we awta try dis sumtime!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts