Just Labradors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:mad:

C'mon...the ground is finally bare. I hope the weatherman is wrong. I AM OVER WINTER..makes me want to just crawl right back under the covers.
Wake me up when it is 68 degrees and sunny...and light until after 8 pm.

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Hah...just when you think you are home and dry, the snow/rain/crappy weather hits you again. What is with this crazy weather. One day its freezing, the next day its hot...roll on the summer!!

G

·
I hope we don't get any snow!! We had thnderstorms this morning but the temps will drop and we're supposed to get "flurries."

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Tell me about it. I really do not want this storm. And it's already snowing here in Manchester. NOOOOO!!!!!

And remember, I'm a person that LOVES snow.

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Make room mollyrock, I'm moving in! :) , We didn't get nearly enough snow this winter to satisfy me. I'm one of those who would be perfectly happy with snow up to my armpits all winter.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Holy crap - are you serious, Molly??!?!?! I'd be crying right with you, if that were here. Sorry :(

Got some firewood ready? A good book? Bottle of wine?

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Ugh! We haven't had much snow at all this year, our ground has been bare for weeks, but its still COOOOLD out! Where the heck is spring???

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Oh I know it was 75 here yesterday, today its 56 and rainy then tommorow and Friday snow :mad: Ugh!

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
snow here too =(

G

·
Oh I hear you!! We also had bare ground here I even took Bruce swimming last Friday it was a blast. Over the weekend we probably got 6-8" of snow and it's still here. I just want it to melt and be spring.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
You're kidding! It's pretty cold here too, but omigosh, snow?!?!? I remember, back in the day, when we used to have Spring...it used to be my second favorite season of the four that we used to have. Ah well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts