Just Labradors banner

? for the women (girl stuff - guys you have been warned!!)

626 views 32 replies 15 participants last post by  MicksMom 
#1 ·
I get my period every 3rd Wednesday of the month (tomorrow). I usually get a lower backache starting the Saturday before but it's barely noticeable. Cramps around the same time, but again, barely noticeable.

So today is Tuesday and since yesterday morning I'm having horrible cramps and a knife stabbing lower back ache. I've also had a slight bladder infection since Sunday. Think the bladder infection has anything to do with it????? Or does it get worse as you get older? Ugh, I hope not. I can't deal with this every month. :-\

#28 ·
jzgrlduff said:
Yup, Dr. Wermuth! :) Don't tell me you go to him, too? I love him!
Used to. I'm not crazy about him. The last time I saw him was about 12 or so years ago. I sat there in the throws of a raging migraine and all he said to me was, "If the Motrin you took doesn't work, come back and I'll write you a prescription." By that time I had taken 6 Motrin witin 5 hours, which he knew, so, no, it wasn't working. I did end up back there after I started working for the school, tho, to get the hepatitis vac, but that was only because he's the school's doctor (or at least he was at the time), and they paid for it.

#29 ·
I've been seeing since a young teenager and never had any problem with him. As a matter of fact, I have a 2:15 appointment this afternoon. :)

#30 ·
jzgrlduff said:
I've been seeing since a young teenager and never had any problem with him. As a matter of fact, I have a 2:15 appointment this afternoon. :)
On the up side- he's the one I went to with when I had the kidney infection. To give you an idea how long ago that was, he put me on a new antibiotic- Cipro.

Good luck this afternoon!

#32 ·
ugh...I get nasty backaches. I've had the issue since my first period ::)

Forehead breaks out with zits and horrible backaches and extremely irregular ::) The doc. put me on the pill to help with that. Helps with the pain. But it's not as unbearable when I am not using the pill.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.