·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now Hoss would have made a cool werewolf, Little Joe, not so much. Course Hoss might have made a better Incredible Hulk, just can't see Dan Blocker paited green though.:eek:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Aww Bonanza, Tom's all time favorite series!
Rita likes it also, me not so much, learnt to much history, no way they could have legally owned that much land by filing a claim as in the Loren Green song for the pilot show.

Me I like Hop Sing the best, course I liked Wishbone on Rawhide the best, not Mr. Favor or Rowdy Yates. Mom wouldn't let me build a fire in the back yard and cook though at age 5.

And they say movies and TV don't influence kids.:D

Was never the same after seein' "The Cowboys" on the silver screen. The heck with Mr. anderson, got his stoopid self shot, now Mr. Nightlinger, he was cool.

Only time The Duke appoligized to a man in a movie for being wrong was to the cook in that one, and he was wrong, never should have reached for thar pie without askin' first.:D:eek: He's lucky the cook didn't kill him instead of Long Hair (Bruce Dern.):D

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yep I liked Hop Sing- I think Gunsmoke was my favorite:)
Problems with that one also, a US Marshall in Kansas would have been at Topeka assigned to the Federal Court, a Deputy Marshall might have been in Dodge city, but about the only thing he'd a done was keep whiskey from being shipped to the Indian nations from Kansas. All that other stuff was not his bizzness and he would have had no athourity, would have been for the Dodge City City Marshall or the Ford County Sherriff. See Knowledge will get you in trouble sometimes.:D

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Problems with that one also, a US Marshall in Kansas would have been at Topeka assigned to the Federal Court, a Deputy Marshall might have been in Dodge city, but about the only thing he'd a done was keep whiskey from being shipped to the Indian nations from Kansas. All that other stuff was not his bizzness and he would have had no athourity, would have been for the Dodge City City Marshall or the Ford County Sherriff. See Knowledge will get you in trouble sometimes.:D
Quit ruining my fun, and besides all I really wanted to know is if Marshall Dillon and Miss Kitty ever did the deed!;):D

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah I know, Dagnabit! :(
Most likey wise on his part, any old Madam that age then would have most likey be very diseased and remember there was no penny-cillian.:eek:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 20 Posts