Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
I have a custom pink Ellsworth Epiphany (sp?) mountain bike. I love it. I saw this several months ago and love the body style and design. CJ's mom do you ride? If so mountain, road, or both?

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
agilitymom said:
I have a custom pink Ellsworth Epiphany (sp?) mountain bike. I love it. I saw this several months ago and love the body style and design. CJ's mom do you ride? If so mountain, road, or both?
Yes, tell us what you ride! I am a road cyclist. Right now I have a Cannondale R600, but am lusting after something carbon fiber (not likely to happen though as we are making some home improvements).

·
Registered
386 Posts
I ride both mountain and road. My road bike is a project one Trek Pilot WSD. It is all carbon fiber and I love it. It is the only road bike I do not have hand numbness on or problems with my back. I mountain bike almost daily and road bike during the weekends. Every year my husband and I ride the Tour De Tucson (109 miles). This year in April we will ride the Tour of the Tucson Mountains (70 miles). My husband and I both compete in mountain bike races. I love cycling.

I have owned several cannondales. They are nice bikes. If you go carbon fiber you will not regret it. It's great to find other cycling buffs on the board.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts