Just Labradors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I wanted to enter a Rally trial how do you know what includes rally. This is probably a really stupid question. I went to the SCDOC calendar of events and I really couldn't tell if they were having rally or not. There is the So. Calif. Lab event at the end of April, but I think that one would be a litte daunting for my first outing. So I was looking for something a little less intimidating that was around the early May timeframe. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Never mind - I figured out if I went to the AKC site it was easier to find a Rally Event. Quite a few in the summer that aren't too far away. I think I'm going to talk to the trainer I'm using right now and get her input just so I feel a little more confident and then I'll sign up for one. If I sign up I'm more likely to focus on training better.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info. The club I'm taking lessons from has a show-n-go?? monthly. Thought I'd see if I can attend that as a start. I just found out that the director of the club is in my Monday night class so I may ask her if I can attend and also to see if they have any matches.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.