Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I am on the brink of a large-scale financial success that many people believe will escalate me, over the next decade, from member of the middle class—to billionaire.
Good one.

Wait, why am I in this thread? LOL!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
That guy is not guided by God, he is a whack job! Just his description of his "goddess" shows that he is not spiritual and loving of all people. I sure hope no sane woman answers him.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Did you read the part about her sexuality? Holy **** what an egotiscal *******!!

Yea. Good luck there, Buddy.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I briefly considered leaving Chris for him, but it turns out he doesn't mention golf a single time in that entire essay. And I was so close to being perfect for him.

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Pets. I love all animals and they love me. Indeed, as a vegetarian, I am in no way responsible for their slaughter. I even catch indoor bugs and release them outdoors. But I'm not a pet person. Physical contact with animals (especially dogs) drains my energy.
Aren't dogs ALL animals? :rolleyes: I guess that rules out all of us. I'm so close to emailing him posing as a wannabe girlfriend. :D

And he's a religious nut job. His domain name is registered to this mob:

Registrant:
Holy Realm of Surrendered Service

9775 Maryland Parkway #F279
Las Vegas, Nevada 89183
United States

So which one of you girls wants to go out with him? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Tell us, Linds, how you came across this site?

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
invite only? there are knitting snobs?
Oh yeah... the drama over there right now is that they are thinking of "going public"

BTW... "invite only" just means you go to their site... sign up... and then in about 24 hrs after your signup... you get an invite and can log in to the site.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts