Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What Mom's really want.....

To be able to eat a whole candy bar by herself, and drink a glass of Coke without any "floaters".

To have my 14-year-old answer a question without rolling her eyes in that "Why is this person my mother?" way.

Five pounds of chocolate that won't add twenty.

A shower, without a child peeking through the curtain with a "Hiya, Mom" just as I put razor to my ankle.

A full-time cleaning person, who looks like Brad Pitt.

For my teenager to announce, "Hey, Mom! I got a full scholarship and a job all in the same day!"

A grocery store that doesn't have candy, gum, or cheap toys displayed at the checkout line.

To have a family meal without a discussion about bodily secretions.

To be able to sit down on a plane with my toddlers and not have some pencil-neck-yuppie moan, "Ohhh, nooo! Why me?"

Four words: Fisher Price Play Prison.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
To be able to sit down on a plane with my toddlers and not have some pencil-neck-yuppie moan, "Ohhh, nooo! Why me?"

I didn't pay $2500 to hear your animal scream and cry for a 4 hour plane ride.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I would chew my own leg off....

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
lol! i buy economy and if i have extra i upgrade to first class at check-in for $150.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
I'm guessing Eileen would augment that list some:

A full 10-minute telephone conversation that doesn't involve trying to hear while WWIII breaks out in the background.

A trip to the movies to watch something other than singing/dancing/wise-cracking animals.

A case of laryngitis for Miley Cyrus. Doesn't even have to be permanent.

A vacuum cleaner with an attachment that doesn't get clogged by Barbie shoes, Barbie hotpants, Barbie bras, Barbie coats, Barbie handbags.....

A line of girls' clothing that doesn't make a nine-year old look like a TWENTY-nine year old.

Self-checking homework.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
For my teenager to announce, "Hey, Mom! I got a full scholarship and a job all in the same day!"
Add a car to that and I am one Happy Mama!

·
Registered
2,811 Posts

I didn't pay same to have people like you complain as if my toddler is not a human being with a right to travel. ;)

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
After seeing that list I'm just happy to have 2, 20 something year olds who are independent, happy, and grew up to be "good people" - It makes me a happy MOM! Oh and they can ride on any plane with no complaints! It all goes so fast, just set back and enjoy the ride, and Happy Moms day!! Di :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts