Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Well, considering our wonderful cable company decided to take CMT off their basic line up and move it to their digital line up last summer, I won't be watching.

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MicksMom said:
Well, considering our wonderful cable company decided to take CMT off their basic line up and move it to their digital line up last summer, I won't be watching.
that stinks! sorry

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Oh I want to watch too :) I'll probably catch the tail-end of it.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
Been waiting for this for a couple weeks! That's what I'll be watching! ;D
Although I always turn it off when Rascal Flatts performs...I can't STAND that guy's voice. Their version of Hotel California sealed the deal for me!

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Any comments? Martina sounded and looked great like always! I was so glad that George Strait won song of the year ;D I love Brad Paisley....hawt!!

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
MicksMom said:
It was on CBS.

I'm trying to find video online of Tim McGraw's performance. I didn't see it last night but heard about it this morning and then heard the song on the radio. The song itself made me bawl so I want to see the performance with the families.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts