Just Labradors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been feeding all my dogs Exclusive Lamb and Rice for about a year and haven't seen any issues. We had went with this since it doesn't contain any corn. When Katie came here 2 months ago she was being fed Puppy Chow and we switched her over. She seems awful itchy and her coat just doesn't seem as shiney and soft. Now I have no issues switching all of their food over to a new one as I think its good to switch it up now and then anyhow. Any ideas? I don't have a Costco anywhere near us just a Sam's Club. I am feeding 6 dogs and have 2 in college and a senior in high school so I would like to find a good food that isn't going to break the bank either. I am paying about $38 for a 32 lb bag now.

Thanks ~

Peg

·
Registered
294 Posts
We feed Diamond Naturals Chicken and Rice. Get it at Menard's $32/40 lbs. It's also available at Tractor Supply.
We were using L & R but our black lab F really stunk. She's a sweety now :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just got home with a 40lb bag of Diamond Naturals Chicken and Rice... It's $26 here at our feed store! I will start switching them over slowly tomorrow and hope they like it. I am sure they will as they are not too picky about what they eat. LOL Thank you so much!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts