Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know labs. They can't go around a piece of furniture or turn a corner in the house without d-r-a-g-g-i-n-g and d-r-a-p-i-n-g the entire side of their body across the edges. You also know how they achieve this: tilt a little bit sideways and l-e-a-n into it. Yeahhhhh... get a good brush of fur oil on it.

Flynn now makes advance preparations for this little performance. Approaching the large couch or the corner to the hallway, he begins walking in that sideways tilted, get-ready-to-drape-self manner. Five feet away from the corner or couch!

Yes, it is ridiculous looking and it makes me laugh. What a clown!

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Libby does the ALL the time. It kind of frustrates me when it's just after she eats and she like to go in the bedroom and wipe her face on all three sides of the bedding. Geeze.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
LOL.

Wes will do this after coming in from a walk in the rain. As entertaining as it is DRY, it is fun+++ when WET!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
You have to get us a video of that, Nance! LOL! :D

MaceFace rubs back and forth on the cedar siding after coming out of the creek/pond.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Wes will do this after coming in from a walk in the rain. As entertaining as it is DRY, it is fun+++ when WET!
Lexi does this on the bedskirt after breakfast, but more so when we've come in from a walk in the rain.

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
Too funny, Nance.

Sundance does this, too, usually accompanied by the happy dog vocalization of "AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR."

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Champ does it against my legs - especially if I am wearing black knit pants and ready to leave for work. :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts