Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First episode since February 7. He's on the full grain 2 x day dose of pheno again. We resumed that dose in January.

One stiff right leg... reaching wildly for momma's leg... but no head tremours, no wild eyes, just a bit rigid overall, but together.

It was so mild I didn't feel it was necessary to give him his usual glob of honey afterward.

And one hour later? LET'S DO RETRIEVES, MOM! *bounce bounce bounce* :)

God and the right doses of medicine are good.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
If there had to be a seizure, I'm glad it was a mild one and Flynn was quickly back to his old self!

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
I am so glad to hear that it is a mild one. Good going Flynn.

·
Registered
927 Posts
It is so amazing how they recover so fast. But, I can hear Flynn saying "Mom, where is that special little concoction that you give me when I have the "Twinkles"!!!

Hugs to you both.
Ginny

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Glad to hear that it was a mild one. Poor Flynnie!

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Good to hear that this one was particularly mild, Nance. Thank God Flynn's nature is what it is. Nothing seems to get him overly upset, does it?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Whilst I am so glad it was a mild seizure Flynn had, it still gives me that awful feeling in the pit of my stomach now I have an 'epi dog' too. Wishing you and Flynn all the very best.

Chrissie

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I've been thinking about Flynnie and wondering about the siezures. It sounds like he's doing much better - thank God. :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts