Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why does he enjoy single parenting? Because there is no longer an extra set of eyes or hands to stop him from the naughties when the first set of eyes and hands are otherwise occupied.

A whole loaf of rye bread. Gone. In the blink of an eye. HECK! I didn't even blink! I just went back to the car to bring more groceries in.

One of us is going to learn a lesson here. I do believe it is going to be ME.

AARRRRGH! I was really looking forward to some rye toast for BLTs. Oh well.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
927 Posts
But you gotta Love Him!!! You will learn from him, and know how to expect the stuff he is planning on doing before Flynn knows. Hope you are doing well!!!

Love You
Ginny

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
What's that old saying...."in like Flynn"

He certainly was where that loaf was concerned!

Flynnie you should be helping your mom, not being a pest, you'll probably have gas all evening now just to finish Mom's evening off nicely!~:rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
That one is sure going to keep you on your toes, I'm afraid. Oh dear, Our Man Flynn.

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
That seems like a skill you should be able to make money off of....somewhere someone would pay a dog to do the things Flynn does.
Maybe advertising? "<blank> Rye Bread. A Labrador's Favorite!"

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Flynnie! Has Macy been giving you stealth lessons?

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
What's going to happen at the back end? Going to be 'coming through the rye!'

I couldn't resist.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Oh my, Flynn, you are going to have to start behaving better, at least in the area of stealing food. You could get yourself in some serious trouble if you eat the wrong thing, young man!

·
Registered
231 Posts
:) WTG Flynn. Life would be boring if he were good all the time!
Cheka's score since she has to be left at home more now my summer season has started, 3 solar garden lights, a foam dog bed a rosemary bush and a two pot plants... Ive only been open a week, looks like the garden will be pretty minimalist by October!

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:) WTG Flynn. Life would be boring if he were good all the time!
Cheka's score since she has to be left at home more now my summer season has started, 3 solar garden lights, a foam dog bed a rosemary bush and a two pot plants... Ive only been open a week, looks like the garden will be pretty minimalist by October!
Oh boy! And I thought a loaf of rye bread was a major score!
Well, if Flynn ever "straightens up and flies right" I'll be very disappointed.

Flynn, meet Cheka. Cheka, meet Flynn. Y'all just work it out now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts