Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got home and was able to load the pictures from my little camera including pics of his crate and on the tarmac!

The comfy crate...

Larry (Eric's dad) drove us to the airport and we played with Ender some in the parking lot before the flight

Wonder what those two are looking at?

Wait a sec... is that Ender?!

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was anxiously watching him the whole time til they put him on the conveyor thing that lifts him up into the plane.

Another passenger came up to me, asked me if that was my dog... so we got to talking.

He said "Did you know Tom Barrett is on our flight?!" (Milwaukee mayor)
I said "oh?... I think I care more about my doggy being on the flight though" lol

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
He makes friends where ever he is doesn't he.

Glad the flight worked out well and someone cared enough to keep him company.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
i'm pretty sure i would have vomitted.. i don't i worry about anything more than i do my dogs.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was soooo nervous the entire time!

When we got to DC they had me go down into the bowels of the Terminal where baggage is loaded onto the baggage claim conveyors... I got to grab Ender, slap on his leash and walk him around while they put the the crate on the conveyor to send it up. He was leaping up onto me... didn't seem scared at all... just excited to see me and to get out of the crate.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
I am so glad you & Ender had a safe trip. It was nice he had company. Ender sure is adaptable, isn't he? What a sweet boy he is. :)

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
The pictures on the tarmac are priceless. How cute that the baggage handler sat down and hung out with him.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
i'm pretty sure i would have vomitted.. i don't i worry about anything more than i do my dogs.
My thoughts EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got knots in my stomach just looking at those pics!! So glad everything turned out fine!! :)

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I will say... I felt more at ease being able to see him than if not. The entire time after I dropped him off at security and went through and found my gate I was wondering if he was scared... wondering if he was okay... wondering wondering wondering...

Once I saw him out on the tarmac and saw the gate agents (there were 3 giving him attention)... I could see he was okay and being looked after. I could watch to make sure he got on the plane (he was loaded right before all the passengers) which was good cause the flight crew forgot to give me my ticket saying he was on board til I asked for it... if I hadn't seen him get on I would have been REALLY freaking out.

It also was a relief to see him sit in his crate. That, to me, was the most calming thing to see him relax enough to sit while he waited to get loaded on.

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
It is so nice to see the attendants giving him attention! Glad he was fine during the trip. Don't we always worry about our kids and they are fine?

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
I would have been so worried too, but those are great pics. He looks so cute sitting out there.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts