Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am wondering can dogs get the flu or cold??My son has been very sick with the flu and I have a cold.Well Napoleon has been sneezing and threw up.I called the vet and they said no dogs cant ,but well I wonder.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Hi Linda! Good to see you! How are you doing?

Meanwhile, uh, FLU?!
*thud*

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been in and read some posts over the last months,just kind been I dont know really,felt I dont have much to say. Actually depressed,I have to start moving on wIth life its been 2 years 4 months now since my husband passed away.I guess stuck in a rut,BUT am trying hard to get out of it.Nice weather is here so after long cold winter can get out and walk Napoleon and take him swimming that will help.I must get a picture of him to show everyone heer what my boy looks like,I just dont know how you put a picture on here,computer dummie is me when comes to that stuff.When he had his needles last month he weighed 130 lbs but for his size the vet said that was fine,I thought oh no he is too big,but he doesnt look overweight just a big boy.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Nice to see you here, Linda. Hope you and your son are both better very soon.

No, dogs cannot get the flu, their systems are different and don't react to the same 'bugs' ours do.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
130 pounds!! Oh my...you have to learn how to post a pic - I wanna see! :D

I'm so sorry you're still so sad, Linda. I can't imagine. Why don't you try and find an online support (grieving) group of folks who've lost a spouse?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts