Just Labradors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
I live in South FL on the east coast - there aren't too many dog friendly beaches down my way. I think there is one up in Jupiter. However, in August, we vacationed in Sanibel Island, on the west coast of Florida. It is dog friendly - fantastic. Ellie had a great time and she actually went swimming - love it! First time we could ever get her to go swimming! Sanibel is very relaxing but there isn't much to do there except the beach. This is just what we were looking for, but may not be your cup of tea if you are into the night life, etc.

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Cape San Blas

My brother and family go with their lab every year. I recommended it to someone here last year and they LOVED it.

It's all about the dogs! :)
That was me!! It was great. And it is on the Gulf coast. Dogs must be leashed on the beach though. I got around that by using a 50 foot lead while they were swimming. Then leashed up with a regular lead while walking on the beach.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.