Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Like most Americans, I'm going to have to google him before I can tell you whether I want to trade.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like this one.. our lil kiddies waving your flag =)

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
I watched it on CBC coverage this morning. Obama shook Harper's hand and then said "do you mind if we go outside and say hi to those guys?" (the crowd) I thought that was nice of him.

Then on the way up the steps to Harper's office he says "this is spectacular". I bet he took a tour of Parliament before he left, how could you not? it's one gorgeous building.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wonder if a crowd forms when Harper visits the whitehouse.

*snicker*

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
2 observations:

1) who's harper?

2) wow, lookie at all that snow!

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OH COME ON! Harper's our PM! Why doesn't anyone like us?

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
How about you keep them both...and we will just do without at least that will keep the US from spending big money while the issue is resolved and save our national debt going up.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
OH COME ON! Harper's our PM! Why doesn't anyone like us?
We do like you. In fact most Americans think you've done quite a nice job in your role as America's hat.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
I wonder if a crowd forms when Harper visits the whitehouse.

*snicker*
I was just laughing my ass off watching Obama leave Parliament - he and Harper stopped at a big plate glass section and waved, and while I watched Harper smiling away I laughed because I don't think he's ever had that!!

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
I was there! Well, sort of, I watched from my 18th floor office that has a partial view of the Parliament Buildings, the canal, and the arrival route. I saw a zillion police cars & lots of shiny black Suburbans with guys with thingies in their ears. We watched Obama come in (OK, I saw a bunch of black vehicles, and I'm sure he was in one of them), with two helicopters circling. One actually hovers over wherever he is at all times. Unless it's to trick bad guys. But I had to walk most of the way home; downtown was gridlocked because the bus transitway crosses his route back to the airport, so traffic wasn't able to get through. For us civil servants, this was the most fun we've had for some time!

BEV!! Were you there? You probably can't say :cool:

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts