Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in and you know what
the movie cars is perfect for keeping a 3 yr old intertained while dad sleeps

now than if only i can convince munich not to jump on the couch while i am asleep

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Another one to keep Thomas occupied is Happy Feet. :) And my three year old LOVES Charlotte's Web. I would have never thought he'd like it, but it's his new favorite movie.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
rexduke said:
you must be a light napper, cause theres no way I'd leave a 3 year old awake while I slept.
Me either. Mine get into enough trouble when they're out of my sight for 5 mins, lol

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
rexduke said:
you must be a light napper, cause theres no way I'd leave a 3 year old awake while I slept.
If I sometimes lay on the couch and have a cat nap, my 3 year old sits on my back. LOL. As soon as he gets off, I wake up. It's a pretty good method. ;)

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dont know he must be better than i thought he was cause i dont really have a problem with him getting into much

also i've been doing this with him for a yr now so he used to the routine.

oh and usually if the house gets that almost supernaturally quiet, you know the quiet that you know should not be. than i wake up and have to hunt him down

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
My step-daughter fell asleep once when the little one was about 3. She woke up to the smell of gasoline. He made his way out to the garage and brought in a gas can and dumped it all over the carpet in the living room. They have tile now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts