Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And d I think I can actually work it. No more alterning my life to watch a favorite program, as few as they are now days.
To test my skills before we went out to dinner Satyrdat evening I set it to record to what I thought was a one hour concert featuring Fleetwoon Mac and a bunch of other great bands.
When I got home I found I did it. Only problem, I had recorded what turned out to be a one hour infomercial selling a series of DVD's.
Oh well, at least now I can record all of the BBT episodes.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
LOVE the Dvr. It is about the only way I watch t.v. I've gotten so use to not having to watch commercials regular t.v. annoys the crap out of me now.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I give you a week before you stare at it lovingly and wonder how you ever lived without it.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
We have had a DVR for about 3 years and I still can't get it to record. I have no clue what I'm doing wrong. I keep wishing I knew a geek that could come and train me how to use it properly. I'm jealous you know how, now think of all the infomercials you can catch up on!! lol

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We have had a DVR for about 3 years and I still can't get it to record
The unit I got replaces my satellite receiver and now it's all in one unit. All I have to do is bring up the on screen program guide, find a program I want to record and hit record. In the case of the BBT all I do is hit record twice and it will record every episode each week. It will store up to 100 hours.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts