Just Labradors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those **** biting deer flies. :mad: I hate them, can't enjoy our yard, we either have mosquito's by the billion or deer flies.:mad:

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
I hate deer flies also. You can smack them easy enough, but they do not die easy. The deer around her jsut stand in as deep of water as they can just in an attempt to get away from them.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
We don't have deer flies, but our mosquitoes are big enough to carry a girl my size clear off into the next county! I keep Deep Woods Off or Cutter on me whenever I go out from May until October!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Skeetrs don't like me, went all last summer with out a bite, sure ate everyone else up though.

Deer flies like me though. To those who don't know what a deer fly bite feels like, just take a sewing needle, heat it red hot on the stove and poke it into your skin, not much differance.:D

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Garlic Oil is a natural deterent for Mosquitos. Just spray around outside and they don't come near.

Black flies? There is not a **** thing you can do. They can bite through cast iron and consider any bug spray a condiment.

Deer flies Suck.

Horse flies Suck

Dragon flies are the sworn enemy of deer and horse flies so if they're around you don't get bothered.

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Gnats and mosquitos seem to be holding conventions, there are so many. Deer flies will be along shortly.

Cutter Deep Woods cuts down on the number that view me as their banquet table when Puff and I go out for our early morning walk in the nature preserve.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
We have lots of Dragonflies. And we still have deer flies. Hmm, maybe our dragonflies like to eat other stuff? I know they like to eat termites. When termites swarm, the dragonflies have a real picnic!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts