Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If this needs to be moved to another forum, please feel free.

Sally is going to the DockDogs Nationals this year where she and I are participating in a DockDogs JUMP-A-THON to raise money for the DockDogs main charity "Chase Away Canine Cancer." This charity is a part of the American College of Veterinary Medicine Foundation.

We are asking for pledges for her longest jump at the Nationals. The pledges will be according to the inches she jumps in her longest jump. Right now, her average jump is 18'8", which equals 224 inches. That can give you an idea of about what her longest jump will be. (Hopefully, it will be longer!)

The pledge can be anywhere from one cent per inch to a million dollars per inch.

Here is the link for you to make a pledge. We all have either lost a dog to cancer or know someone who has. Please help Sally and me and DockDogs to fight this horrible disease.

If you have any questions, just let me know. And thanks from both Sally and me.

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
We don't do the "mod" thing here Nancy, you just post whatever you want where ever. :D

that's awesome that you guys are part of this! GOOO Sally!! :D :D

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you so much!!! I'm really hoping we can raise over $10,000 this year at the nationals with this Jump-a-thon and the other activities we have planned. It's going to be a lot of fun.

Thanks again. I've posted my request on so many forums and sent so many emails to different groups, I'm afraid that I don't know so many of the names of people who are pledging to thank them. So please consider this your official thanks from Sally and me! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts