Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there are any sites where they list litters of field line labs, kind of like a puppyfind only respectable and for field lines lol. Someone asked me today where someone would go to find this type of thing and I can't come up with anything under google.

Thanks!

G

·
LabLady101 said:
ricky said:
www.wildwoodkennels.com has two pretty nice litters at a very reasonable price.
Yes, they do, Ricky. The DH has been drooling over that Ryder litter, LOL!...
Speaking of Ryder litters, as I recall you have a Ryder pup don't you?? How's she coming along?

A training buddy of mine bred his QAA Pachanga ***** to Ryder about a year ago and a few of them are showing alot of promise.

·
Registered
440 Posts
ricky said:
LabLady101 said:
ricky said:
www.wildwoodkennels.com has two pretty nice litters at a very reasonable price.
Yes, they do, Ricky. The DH has been drooling over that Ryder litter, LOL!...
Speaking of Ryder litters, as I recall you have a Ryder pup don't you?? How's she coming along?

A training buddy of mine bred his QAA Pachanga ***** to Ryder about a year ago and a few of them are showing alot of promise.
Yup, sure do and she's doing better than we could ever have expected. When we first got Blue last summer, I told the DH we were going to take it slow because I was worried about pushing her too far too fast...I guess that's something we really didn't need to worry about at all, lol! She's got it all, Ricky- drive, marking ability, trainability, preserverance, style, conformation, etc.! We're looking forward to a possible Junior Hunter title this summer (which shouldn't be a problem as she's already doing Senior level work) and we couldn't be happier! Right now, she's our "pride & joy"- as if anyone couldn't tell, lol! DH said he would take another Ryder pup in a heartbeat, lol! Too bad Ryder's no longer around :(...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts