Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Woman, don't make me angryyyyyyyyyy. For when I get angry, even the flies don't dare to fly!"

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Wait.
Dan, is that you?
With Rhea Perlman?
Are those her boobs where he waist should be?
:D

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bahahahah! Rhea Pearlman!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!

Golde was tall. My height definitely worked to my advantage in casting. She and I (as you can see) were well able to go toe-to-toe.

She was a firecracker offstage... hoo.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Question - have you shaved yet?
My cheek is now as smooth as a baby's behind. Saturday night, arrived home, ate a little something. Marched to the bathroom. Took the electric razor (the trimming clipper function), set it abuzz, and attacked, starting at the right sideburn.

I must admit that mid-way, when it had been trimmed but not eliminated, I paused for just a second, considering retaining it in a cut-back form.

But it was awfully gray...

Nah! ONWARD!!!

Fuzz-fall here. Fuzz-fall there. When it was short enough, I went to the rotaries. Zzzz-here. Zzzz-there. When it was short enough, I went to the shave cream and the traditional razor. Sktttt-here. Sktttt-there.

Goodbye beardie. I had a little razorburn afterward (and again today), but I'm free-n-clear.

And I've got a 1:30 appointment for a haircut, today. Going completely back to being me.....

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Wow, a real true celeb in our midst! Great pic and congrats on your performance, tho I have to admit, the beard was pretty cool.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
great pic Dan!! Even if you do look mean and scary hehe
DW#1 on seeing this picture: "Wow, Dad. Your jugular vein does the same thing at home when you yell at us!"

****doink****

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Great picture! I'm glad it was such a success and so much fun for you. As far as DW#1's comment, I just cant imagine you yelling at those sweet girls:)

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Feedback from another 'friend': "You look like Ray Walston."

I need some new friends.

I'm off to get my haircut. I'll have to tell him to avoid my antennae ((Uncle Martin? Anyone? Anyone? <<crickets>> nevermind!))

1 - 20 of 24 Posts